108 pages including introduction by John J. McDonagh
- 4-part Fife with Snare, Bass Drum & Score for: St. Patrick’s Day in New York, Clem, Band 5, Band 7
- Phil the Fluter’s Ball – Fife
- The Westbrook Muster – Fife & Drum parts
- The Old Guard – Fife & Drum parts
- Christmas Carols – 4-part Fife Arrangements and Score
- Fife Solos (Original McDonagh Compositions) Douglas, Along Came A Spider, Catharsis
- Sailors’ Hornpipe Fife Duet, Score, A Study in Counterpoint, Narration
- Cavalier – 4-Part Fife Arrangement & Score
- Fife Solos Chopin Waltz, Nightingale, Through The Air, Carnival of Venice Variations
by Roy Watrous
A collection of fife tunes with accompanying drum beats. Some of the tunes are Drums & Guns, The Happy Fifer, The Black Pearl, Billy Budd and many more favorites.
Compiled and transcribed by Les Parks
Original fife tunes and medleys by Bill Krug with drum accompaniment by Les Parks. Drum beats written by Les Parks for standard fife tunes.
by Earl S. Sturtze
Progressive method of teaching rudiments of music, rudiments of drumming, reading exercises. Includes rudimental drum beats for orchestral, band and contest drumming.
by Pratt – Schinstine – Moore
This volume contains a fine blend of moderate to moderately difficult traditional and new solo material for rudimental snare drum.
by John S. Pratt
Drummers of all styles can be assured of finding delights here that will stay with them for the rest of their lives, and this book will assume its place in the collections of music connoisseurs – old and new – all over the world.
by John S. Pratt
Additions to the published repertoire for solo snare drum. Snare drummers will by challenged by these rewarding new works.