2022 National Muster
The Stony Creek Drum Corps will host the 2022 National Muster on August 19th - 21st on Hammer Field in Branford, CT.
The Friday night Tattoo will be hosted by the Young Colonials Fife and Drum Corps.
The Creek will be welcoming back, as their special guests, the St. Mary's Prize Band from Limerick, Ireland!
The National Muster T Shirt can be purchased at the event, or online here: https://store.companyoffifeanddrum.org/collections/national-muster
- 9AM - Main field opens for corps tents and vendors.
- 12PM - Camping gate(s) open
**if traffic becomes a concern, we will open early**
Due to the size of the opening of the gates, there will be 2 entrances. For those with long trailers and RVs. Please use the gate at the intersection of Eades and Prospect. Closest GPS address: 8 Eades Street Branford, CT 06405
For those with just tents/small campers (use your judgment), please use the gate on Hopson Ave. GPS address: 29 Hopson Ave Branford CT 06405.
11am Step off:
- Corner of Hopson and Meadow Street
- Heading East on Meadow Street to Montowese Street
- Heading North on Montowese Street to South Main Street
- Heading West on South Main Street to Eades Street
- Heading South on Eades Street marching straight into Hammer Field, across the baseball diamond that is roped off and ending the parade there.
- Parking can be found in the following places:
- Branford Community Center: This lot is open for our event. We are trying to save spots closest to the field for Handicap and vendors.
- West side (Hopson Ave side) of Hammer Field will be open for parking
- Anywhere along the exterior side of Hammer Field is open for parking along the fence (just not on the northbound side of Eades Street)
- Old Train Station spots on Meadow Street/New Train Station (in walking distance)
Available on the field
- Food: We will be having food for sale on the field Friday night as well as Saturday afternoon and evening. There will not be breakfast available on the field. For those marching (including directors of Jr. corps), a muster meal ticket will be provided for lunch Saturday only. Water and other drinks will be available as well.
- Beer tent: For those 21+ (age will be verified), the Stony Creek Fire Dept will be running a beer tent with a few different varieties to choose from. This includes a selection from the Stony Creek Brewery.
*** Important curfew update ***
We have recently been informed by local authorities that we need to stop the music on the field by 9:15. This is 100% out of our control and was brought to our attention VERY recently. HOWEVER, we now have an alternative plan. The folks at Stony Creek Brewery will be letting us use their facility for some late night jamming from 9-11pm. We know this might be an inconvenience for some (trust us, it is for us too), but we are doing our best to work around it. They will be allowing minors in to jam as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out!
|Event End Date||08/21/2022|
|Location||Hammer Field, Branford, CT|