The 2020 fee structure is as follows:
- Full overnight camp - $350
- Day camp - $250
The tuition fee includes all meals, instruction, snacks, and lodging (for overnight campers). In addition, all campers will receive camp T-shirts to commemorate their participation.
- Payment is usually due by March 15.
- Tuition checks should be made payable to "Company of Fifers & Drummers Junior Fife & Drum Camp"
- Please send a neatly printed note in the envelope telling us the name(s) of the camper(s) for which the check is intended.
- Please send checks to:
Junior Camp Director
1 East Loop Road, Apt 24E
New York, NY 10044
- Cancellations must be received, in writing, by June 1st to receive a partial refund of the camp tuition. If the cancellation is received before June 1st, a nonrefundable deposit of $50 will be deducted, and the balance will be returned.
Structured Payment Plans
We award a limited number of full and partial scholarships to Junior Camp.
- Every camper who requests a scholarship must complete a scholarship application.
- Scholarship applications are usually due March 15.
- Complete information can be found here.
Has your child had a wonderful experience at camp? Are you able to help send another child to camp? We would be very appreciative - and so would another family! (Donations can be anonymous and can be in ANY amount! Every amount helps send kids to camp!)
Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated and will make a young fifer or drummer very happy!